- 341fss.com is provided as a public service by the 341st Force Support Squadron Marketing and Publicity Department at Malmstrom Air Force Base, Montana.
- Eligible users of 341st Force Support Squadron activities are active duty military, military retirees, reservists, National Guardsmen, Department of Defense civilian employees and the respective dependents and bona fide guests of all of the above. Any exceptions to this policy are noted within the individual program’s information.
- Information presented on 341fss.com is considered public information and may be distributed or copied.
- For site management, information is collected for analytical and statistical purposes. This government computer system uses software programs to create summary statistics which are used for such purposes as assessing what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
- For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
- Your interaction with this system is not anonymous. By using this system you are consenting to the monitoring of your activity. Raw data logs will only be used to identify individual users and their usage habits for authorized law enforcement investigations or national security purposes. These logs are used for no other purposes and are scheduled for regular destruction in accordance with National Archives and Records Administration General Schedule 20.
- Unauthorized attempts to deny service, upload information, change information, or to attempt to access a non-public site from this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under Title 18 of the U.S. Code to include the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- If you have any questions or comments about the information presented here, please forward them to us using the 341fss.com Comment Form.