Adventures, Trips, Classes, and Clinics! ODR has wide variety of Programs to get you outside! From ice fishing to dog sledding in the winter and white water rafting to horseback riding in the summer ODR offers a little bit of almost everything.
Do you have an outdoor talent you would like to share? Outdoor Recreation is looking for instructors of fishing, hunting, game calling, water fowl and upland bird hunting. In addition, if you are knowledgeable on gold panning, sapphire mining or are you just a rock hound, or you’re knowledgeable about geocaching, we’d like to hear from you. We are looking for instructors of all talents! If interested, please call 731-3263.
These links will help you get information on tickets and travel:
Recharge for Resiliency
R4R programs offer discounted programs and provide support for our Airmen and their families. R4R is consist of three categories: RecON, Single Airman, and Deployed Affected.
Air Force Active Duty or Air Reserve Component personnel and their family members. RecON guest pay the regular price.
SAPI – Single Airman Program Initiative
Air Force Active Duty or Air Reserve Component officer or enlisted without a spouse are eligible. The active duty member may bring one guest at the R4R price.
DAP – Deployed Affective Programs
Deployed service members and their families upon receiving official orders for deployment and up to 1 year after the service member returns to the home station. The family may bring one guest at the R4R price
Civilians, retirees, and other base personnel pay the full price.
- ODR services are open to all base personnel, their families, and guests.
- Prices, dates, and times are subject to change.
- Registration is required for all programs. Participants can sign up in person at ODR or over the phone.
See link on sidebar for Cancelation Policy ».
- ODR will Retail a 10% fee for any changes or cancellations made at least two business days before trip date and a 50% for any changes or cancellations made within two business days of trip departure date.
- ODR will retain all non-refundable deposits (eg. hotel rooms).
- Refunds may be issued when a medical emergency or military TDY/PCS orders prohibit participation. A signed doctor’s note or signed orders must be presented to receive a refund in these cases. Participants that are “on-call” and miss the trip will not be refunded.
High-Risk Activities Notice:
A High-Risk Activities Worksheet (AF 4391) is required to participate in ANY high-risk activity for ALL Active Duty Personnel. It is required to be completed by Active Duty Personnel before they participate in most of our Outdoor Rec Adventure Programs. This responsibility lies solely on the Active Duty participant. This form can be downloaded here »