Regular hours. Check-out/Check-in only. If you know what you would like to check out, call 731-4638 or email email@example.com for curb side service.
Girls Who Code
Fridays, CANCELLED IN MARCH, April 3, 17, 24, May 1, 8, 15 | 4 – 5 pm
New AND Returning Students—SPACE LIMITED
Girls Who Code is a free, after-school program teaching coding to 6th-12 grade (ages 11-18) designed for girls but boys are welcome.
Ages: 11-18 (6-12 grade)
The Children’s Room has materials in multiple formats and in different collections to meet the special needs of your child.
- Easy-Board Book collection is for children 0 to 2, are thick, strong pages, with bright colors and few words.
- Easy Books collection is for children 1 to 6+ years old, are usually oversized with simple stories.
- Chapter Books collection for the beginner readers in 4 levels, for kids in Kindergarten to 2nd grade.
- Holidays Collection covers holidays from Christmas to Valentine’s Day.
- Parenting Collection has books the parent can read to the child that cover the tough topics from potty training, a new baby, moving, manners, feelings, dyslexia and much more. This collection includes the Just for the Military Child books.
- Juvenile Fiction and Non-fiction books for kids in grades 1 to 7 and a little older.
Babies & Toddlers Storytime
CANCELLED IN MARCH
For toddlers, ages 2 and under.
We read some stories, sing some songs, play with toys and have a load of fun crawling around on the rug, without your little ones knowing they are learning about the world around them.
WATCH FOR VIRTUAL STORY TIME ON THE FSS FACEBOOK PAGE / PICK UP THE CRAFT KITS AT THE LIBRARY.
New story every Tuesday | 10 am
Ages: 2 to 6 (Younger children are welcomed)
July 7 | Summer
July 14 | Seashells by the Seashore
July 21 | Llamas
July 28 | Trees & Nature
24/7 Kids can call 731-4640 and listen to a short story. A new story starts every Thursday morning.
July 2 | Independence Day
July 9 | The Pied Piper
July 16 | The Heron
July 23 | Why is the Sea Salty
July 30 | Puss in Boots
The Library reserves the right to change the stories read due to unforeseen circumstances.