The Gateway FamCamp includes the following facilities:
- Open April 15 – October 15
- 25 full hook-up sites
- 50 amp service
- Flush toilet restrooms on site
- Shower and laundry facilities on site (Gateway patrons only)
- Litter disposal via dumpster and cans
- Propane available at BX Service Station
- Pay phone with credit card
- Picnic tables and chargrills at all sites
- Local TV channels: 3, 5, 16
- For satellite TV: zip code 59402, 35Â° E / 155 AZ
- WiFi Internet
- Full hook-up space: $25.00/day
- Non-designated overflow: $10.00/day
(no hook-up, must by coordinated with Camp Host or Outdoor Rec Staff)
- Weekly: $130/week (7-day minimum)
Vehicles in tow are excluded from fees.
- Spaces available on a first come, first serve basis.
- Fees paid at the on-site FamCamp Fee Station (Self-service).
- Check/cash only – Credit card payments must be made at Outdoor Rec.
- You are not authorized to occupy a space without a payment receipt from the Fee Station.
- A bulletin board at the Gateway FamCamp provides information on base services and local attractions.
- Check-out time is 12 noon.
- If you have any questions, see the on-site FamCamp Host at the Gateway or call Outdoor Recreation, Bldg 1222, 731-3263.
- Outdoor Recreation’s Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 5 pm | Sat, Sun & Holidays: 8 am – 2 pm
- Please hook towed vehicles on main road only—no hook-ups on pads (Gateway).
- Park vehicles in designated spaces only.
- Place litter in outside facilities (see map).
- Fires are permitted in barbecue grills only (charcoal).
- Empty waste at dump station (only at Gateway Annex).
- Keep pets on a leash and use designated pet relief area.
- Clean up after your pets ($25 fine).
- No pets left unattended.
- Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 7 am. Generators must not be operated during quiet hours.
- Prior to departure, please clean up your site.
- Laundry and bathrooms scheduled for cleaning from noon – 2 pm daily.
- No tents at the Gateway FamCamp (Annex only).