YOUTH PROGRAMS (Ext: 4634) | CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER (Ext: 2417)
Malmstrom AFB CYP Phase 2 Re-Opening
Effective Tuesday, May 26
Effective May 26, 2020, the Child Development Center (CDC) and School Age Care (SAC) programs will undergo Phase 2 of re-opening Malmstrom Child and Youth Programs. This week, CDC and SAC personnel will be contacting those non-mission essential families currently registered for care but have been impacted by COVID-19 on whether care is still needed.
Malmstrom Child and Youth Programs continues to follow guidelines outlined by the Public Health Emergency Officer and the State of Montana regarding COVID-19. Because of this and staff availability, not all previously enrolled families will be able to receive care beginning May 26, but do know, we are working hard in getting all families back into our programs.
Please call the Child Development Center @ 731-2417 and School Age Care @ 731-4634 if you have any questions.
BOWLING CENTER (Ext: 2695)
Aces High Bowling Center is open as of Tuesday, May 26 for bowling and dine in. Social distancing measures are in place, so we have a few changes since the last time you were here.
- Hours are as follows:
- Snack Bar: Mon-Fri 11 am – 2 pm; Fri/Sat 5 – 9 pm
- Bowling: Mon-Fri 11 am – 2 pm; Fri/Sat 5 – 10 pm
- Lanes will be available by reservation only on Friday and Saturday evenings. One lane per customer, maximum 4 customers per lane (exceptions will be made for families in same household). Only every other lane will be available, so one lane per family/group. No paired lanes will be allowed. Odd lanes on Fridays, even on Saturdays.
- Customers will leave their balls in the return holders, and staff will sanitize balls and lane area prior to reopening for the next customer.
- Birthday party reservations are not being taken until further notice.
- Children must remain with their parents at all times.
- The Kids Play Area is closed until further notice.
- No refills on soda allowed.
We can’t wait to see everyone again!
LIBRARY (Ext: 4638)
Effective Thursday, May 28
ALL Services and Computers are available.
Monday – Friday
9 am – 1:30 pm: Everyone Non-DSI
1:30 – 1:45 pm: CLOSED for Cleaning
1:45 – 4 pm: DSI (No DSI Families) – must show DSI letter
4 – 4:15 pm: Closed for DSI departure
4:15 – 5:30 pm: * Everyone
*on Fridays, we close at 5
11 am – 4 pm: Everyone Non-DSI
Sunday & all Federal Holidays: Closed
Open regular hours on Family or “Down” Days
Contact 731-4638 or firstname.lastname@example.org for curb side pickup.