7911 Goddard Ave. | Bldg. 800
Mon – Fri: 7 am – 4 pm
Sat, Sun & Holidays: Closed
What is Airman and Family Readiness Center?
The Airman and Family Readiness Center (A&FRC) is a service organization for all Air Force members and families and is the focal point for family matters.
The A&FRC provides services in 4 main areas:
- Assistance for unit leadership in their efforts to support readiness and retention
- Coordination and consultation with other base and civilian agencies to strengthen base policies and programs, all in an effort to benefit Air Force families
- Information and referral, assessment counseling and follow-up
- Family Life education and skills programs.
Who Is Eligible?
- Active Duty Military Members
- Families of Active Duty Military
- Guard and Reserve and their Family Members
- Retired Military Personnel and their Families
- DoD Civilians and their Families (not all services offer can be provided to DoD civilians)