The National Military Association Child Care Fee Relief for Military Families (Financial relief for Childcare Cost) Exclusively for military families.
Families that rely on child care to go to work, work from home, or work on your education can now for child care fee reimbursement of up to $1,500 to help cover the costs. Fee reimbursements can be used to help pay the cost of before or after school care, daycare, private sitters, and more.
The first round of applications for reimbursements will be accepted starting September 28 through October 12.
Eligible families are those:
- On active duty, activated reserves, or National Guard on active Title 10 or Title 32 orders for six months or longer
- In pay grades E1 – E6
- With children ages 13 and under
- With a spouse who is employed (minimum 15 hours per week) or currently pursuing a degree (minimum 6 credit hours) or professional pursuit (licensure or certification — minimum 15 hours per week)
- Priority will be given to families with a deployed or extended TTDY service member TDY service member, dual military families, and/or single service members
- Service member, dual military families, and/or single service members.
Additional details can be found via the following link: https://www.militaryfamily.org/child-care-fee-relief/